- 20 gram olive oil
- 800 gram Pork Shoulder or collarbutt, skinless (any cheap boneless), 2.5cm thick steaks
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 4 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper seeds
- 1 teaspoon rock salt, (cooking salt substit)
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons TM vege stock, to taste
- 250 gram water
- 1 red onion halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 30 g olive oil
- 4 cloves
- 4 tomatoes, ripe, quartered
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 30 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard, seeded
2h 20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Put cubed pork into a marinade dish, drizzle olive oil over, set aside.
Add all Pork Marinade/Rub spices to bowl. and grind 20sec/SP9.
Add TM Stock and water to bowl. twice.
Remove and pour over Pork. Set aside for minimum 30 minutes.
Add onion and garlic to mixing bowl. Chop 3Sec/SP 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
Add oil and saute 4min /100C/SP1.
Add rest of ingredients and marinade from Pork.
Put the Pork into the bowl, resting on top of blades.
Add more water if necessary to just cover the meat.
Cook with the MC 120 minutes/ 100C // .
Remove pork to Thermoserver - use strainer to drain. Rest for 15 minutes.
Season sauce if necessary with additional salt and pepper.
Process with MC on 1minute/SP6. Gradually going from SP1 to SP6. Set aside.
Put Pork back into bowl. Shred 4sec/SP4. If you want it finer, repeat process.
Remove back to Thermoserver and add Sauce to desired consistency. You will note that it absorbs the BBQ sauce, so you may repeat three times.
Pulled Pork- Method
Great served with coleslaw in the Easy Everyday White Breadrolls by Tanya Brennan.Also a great addition to lettuce cups and salad plate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby