- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 800 grams chicken breast, cut into 3cm pieces
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams soy sauce
- 120 grams Shin Mirin
- 120 grams Japanese Sake
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp water
- sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Coat the Chicken in the flour
2. Chop the onion and garlic 7 secs / speed 5
3. Add Olive Oil and saute 3 mins / 100 deg / speed 1
4. Insert Butterfly and add chicken pieces
5. Add Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce, Mirin & Sake
6. Cook 12 mins / 100 deg / /
7. Check Chicken is cooked. Add Cornflour and Water mixed together if you want a thicker sauce and cook for a further 1-2 minutes
8. Empty into thermoserver and sprinkle with Sesame Seeds
Accessories you need
The sauce is on the runny side, so if you want to thicken it, mix the cornflour & water together and add in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Serve with Rice & coleslaw. Garnish with sesame seeds and homemade mayo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake