- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red chilli
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 onion, Cut into wedges
- 300 g Chicken, Beef or Pork, Cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot, Sticks
- 1 celery stick, Sliced
- 1/2 Head Broccoli Florets
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1-2 tbsp brown sugar, to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, (optional
- 100 g water
- 3 tsp cornflour
Add Garlic and Chilli (if using) to bowl and chop 3sec/spd7.
Add Oil and Onion wedges and cook 3min/Varoma//spd 1.
Add meat of choice and cook 5min/Varoma//Spd .
Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in a small jar and shake.
Add veges and sauce to the bowl and cook for 10-15min/100deg//spd.
Serve with Rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice