- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red chilli
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 onion, Cut into wedges
- 300 g Chicken, Beef or Pork, Cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot, Sticks
- 1 celery stick, Sliced
- 1/2 Head Broccoli Florets
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1-2 tbsp brown sugar, to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, (optional
- 100 g water
- 3 tsp cornflour
Add Garlic and Chilli (if using) to bowl and chop 3sec/spd7.
Add Oil and Onion wedges and cook 3min/Varoma//spd 1.
Add meat of choice and cook 5min/Varoma//Spd .
Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in a small jar and shake.
Add veges and sauce to the bowl and cook for 10-15min/100deg//spd.
Serve with Rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma