- 250 g pain flour
- 300 g Lite milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 Beef Sausages
Put the flour, milk and eggs in your bowl on speed 7 for 10 sec, scrape down sides and repeat.
Put 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and brown the sausages.
Put remaining oil in an oven safe baking dish and put in a very hot fan forced oven 200oc. Only while you brown the sausages.
Get the baking dish out of the oven. Now you need to work fast. Evanly place the sausages in the baking dish and pour over your yorkshire mix. Put back in the oven for approx 20-25 mins until goiden brown.
Toad in the Hole
Accessories you need
Serve with lots of onion gravy, mashed potato and green veg.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Probiotic Drink
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup