Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel your sweet potato but leave the skin on your regular potatoes and then dice them and put them in your Varoma. You will want to use both trays.
- Roughly chop your carrot, zucchini, cauliflower and capsicum and place into the bow 15 seconds/Speed 5
- Add your olive oil to the bowl and cook 5 minutes/100°/ "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- In this order add your onion, smoked paprika, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Then add your mince beef, breaking it to pieces as you go. Then on top of your meat pour your passata 20 minutes/Varoma temp/"Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 2
- Boil your kettle with at least a litre of water. Pre heat your oven to 180° and prepare your baking dishes.
- Give the meat mixture a mix with your spatula and then pour your meat into the dishes you have set out and fill the bowl with 1000g of boiling water and putting your Varoma back on 7 minutes/Varoma temp/Speed 2
- Empty your bowl and rinse it lightly. Then putting your now steamed potatoes into the bowl 15 seconds/Speed 5. This is a personal preference you may want it chunkier.
- Using your spatula spread the potato on top of your meat evenly.
- Place your baking dish into the oven for 10 minutes or until brown.
Accessories you need
This recipe makes enough for dinner and then for the freezer.
Depending on the quality of mince you use you may notice a layer of fat rise to the top while resting, you can soak this off with papertowel.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Indonesian Mooncake
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)