- 500 grams pork mince
- 2-3 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup --- coriander leaves
- 50 grams green beans
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 Birdseye Chilli, thinly sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, green beans and coriander to bowl. 3 secs spd 7.
Add pork mince,curry paste, cornflour and fish sauce. 10 secs speed 2.
Roll into 20 balls and cover with food wrap, chill for at least 15 minutes.
Add white vinegar and caster sugar to bowl.
Cook 4 mins 100 degrees spd 1. Cool to room temperature then stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat oil in a non stick pan over moderately high heat. Cook Pork Balls in batches for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked and golden. Drain on paper towels.
Serve with dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Frittata pizza and quiche meet!!
- Warm Potato & Frankfurt Salad
- Pumpkin and Potato Soup with Curry and Bacon
- Silverside, vegetables and mustard sauce
- Pickled Beetroot
- Chow Mein - Hubby Style
- Stewed Apples
- Stuffing for Roast Chicken
- Tuna Patties
- Bbq - marinated chicken
- Healthy Muesli
- Family Favourite Pasta Bake