- 1 medium size chicken, raw
- salt & peper
1. Add 1.5 litres to mixing bowl and close lid.
2. Place chicken breast side down into Varoma Receptacle and place into steam position.
3. Cook 30 min/Varoma/ speed 2
4. Turn chicken over, check enough water in mixing bowl for further 20 mins of steaming. Then cook for 20 min/Varoma/Speed 2.
5. Check chicken cooked by forking thickest part of the bird for red juice or to your liking. The chicken will be cooked for further 10 minutes in hot oven.
1. Place chicken onto raked baking tray.
2. Turn oven to hottest temperature.
3. When oven heated pat chicken dry of any excess moisture and season.
4. Cook for 10 minutes to crisp skin of bird (may take less or more time depending on oven).
Accessories you need
1. This recipe makes a delicious moist roast chicken.
2. The stock left in the "Closed lid" can be used for gravy or stock - place in fridge and remove fat from stock. Stock can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Skinnymixers Coconut Curried Sausages
- Rissoles, darl!
- Veggie loaded Bolognese
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Chicken Moles (MOW-lays) with Chocolate Sauce
- Mango Chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara
- Ham and Cheese 3 Egg Omelette
- Taco Mince Turkey
- Triple Serve Chicken Larb
- Soy Free Korean Beef Tacos
- Porcupine meatballs