THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 350 g apples, cored and chopped (with skin on)
- 20 g honey
- 5 g lemon juice
- 100 g Sweetcorn kernels
- 200 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 20 g plain flour
- 300 g left over roast pork meat
- dash Milk, for brushing
- 2 portions Shortcrust pastry from the 'Basic Cookbook'
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Make pastry as per Basic Cookbook, line tin with pastry for pie case. Ensure enough is leftover to make pie top.
Make Pie Filling
2. Add onion to bowl and chop 4 Seconds/ Speed 5. Set aside
3. Without cleaning bowl, add Apples and chop 5 Seconds/ Speed 8
4. Scrape sides and add honey and lemon juice, chop 10 Seconds/ Speed 8
5.Add water, stock conc, sweetcorn, flour and onion. Mix 5 Seconds/ Speed 4
6. Cook 10 Minutes/ Varoma/ Speed 4 MC off, place simmering basket in place to avoid spitting.
7. Add Pork, mix 4 Seconds/ Speed 4
8. Cook 10 Minutes/ Varoma/ Speed 1 MC off, place simmering basket in place.
9. Cool mixture before filling pie case, add pie top and brush with milk.
10. Bake 30minutes 200C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake