THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 350 g apples, cored and chopped (with skin on)
- 20 g honey
- 5 g lemon juice
- 100 g Sweetcorn kernels
- 200 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock Conc.
- 20 g plain flour
- 300 g left over roast pork meat
- dash Milk, for brushing
- 2 portions Shortcrust pastry from the 'Basic Cookbook'
1h 5minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Make pastry as per Basic Cookbook, line tin with pastry for pie case. Ensure enough is leftover to make pie top.
Make Pie Filling
2. Add onion to bowl and chop 4 Seconds/ Speed 5. Set aside
3. Without cleaning bowl, add Apples and chop 5 Seconds/ Speed 8
4. Scrape sides and add honey and lemon juice, chop 10 Seconds/ Speed 8
5.Add water, stock conc, sweetcorn, flour and onion. Mix 5 Seconds/ Speed 4
6. Cook 10 Minutes/ Varoma/ Speed 4 MC off, place simmering basket in place to avoid spitting.
7. Add Pork, mix 4 Seconds/ Speed 4
8. Cook 10 Minutes/ Varoma/ Speed 1 MC off, place simmering basket in place.
9. Cool mixture before filling pie case, add pie top and brush with milk.
10. Bake 30minutes 200C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)