- 1 carrot, Roughly chopped
- 1 onion, Cut in quarters
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 bacon rashers
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon Garlic infused extra virgin olive oil
- 500 grams mince
- 1 egg
- 2 heaped tablespoons rolled oats
- Flour for rolling in Eg tapioca
- Oil for shallow fryin
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add carrot, onion, garlic, chopped, bacon and oil to "Closed lid" and chop 4 /sec sp 5.
2. Scape down sides and sauté 4 minutes / Varoma / sp 1, MC off.
3. Add sauces, egg and rolled oats and mix 20 sec / sp 2.
4. Add mince and mix 20 sec / sp 2, repeat as necessary until mixed.
5. Cool until firm and shape and roll in flour, cool until cooking.
6. Shallow fry ...
Accessories you need
Can be made gluten free, just choose gluten free versions of the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Gluten free pasta
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Stock Powder
- Coffee Frappe
- Tomato Paste
- Tomato Paste -duplicate
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Curried egg
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Souffle - Spinach
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Apple Dapple Cake