THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 carrots, rough chop
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 zuccini, rough chop
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red capsicum, rough chop
- 1-3 pinch oregano fresh or dried, to your taste
- 300 g Beef mince
- 300 g Veal mince, (both meats you can substitute for any meat you like e.g.. chicken, pork, ect)
- 400g g chopped tomatos, (1 tin)
- 400g g condensed tomato soup, (1 tin)
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 750 g Milk
- 75 g Butter
- 75 g plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh lasagne sheets, or
- TM style lasagne sheets, as per EDC
- tasty cheese thin slices from block
- mozzarella cheese grated
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add carrot, onion, zucchini, capsicum, garlic (and any other veggies you want to hide from the kids) - 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add meat Select Varoma temperature,reverse speed and set at speed 1 1/2 - 2 for 5 minutes.
Scape down side and give a bit of a mix on bowl
Add remaining ingredients, 100deg, reverse speed and set at speed 1 1/2 - 2 for 25 minutes. MC removed and basket placed on top.
Remove and place in server without lid and allow to sit and thicken while you make the Bechamel sauce.
Add all ingredients 7 min / 90deg / speed 4
Grease large baking tray bottom
Place down layer of lasagne sheets
Layer of meat sauce,
Layer of sliced tasty cheese
Contine until almost to the top - finish with
Layer of lasagne sheets
Grated Mozzarella Cheese on top
Cook in oven for 30-40mins until golden brown at 180 deg
Allow to stand for 10-15mins before cutting to serve.
Add any veggies you like when blending up the veggies in the first step on the meat sauce - it's a great way to get veggies into you kids.
I sometimes use a slotted spoon with holes if the sauce seems to runny, depends how you like.
There should be plenty of left over sauce to use for spagettii.
I also slice up and freeze portions for quick microwave meals for work.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns