- 400 grams Beef, use frozen cubed for making your own mince.
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 --- garlic clove
- 30 grams arrowroot flour
- 1 --- egg
- 1 heaped tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 300 grams carrots
- 150 grams Beetroot, raw, peeled
- 1 stalk celery stalk
- 30 grams olive oil
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 brown onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 200 grams Dry Red Wine
- 200 grams water
- handful Mixed fresh herbs, I like basil, rosemary, thyme :)
- 1 heaped teaspoon dried italian herbs
- 20 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- * Place parsley and garlic in clean bowl chop 5 sec/speed 7.
* Add frozen beef (or chicken) to your bowl.
* Use the Turbo button for approx 7 seconds or till a fine mince is achieved.
*Add flour, eggs and stock
*Mix 8 sec/speed 5
*Spray varoma tray pop your disposable gloves on and roll balls of mixture and place on top tray, set aside.
*Place onion, garlic, butter and oil in the bowl, chop for 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
* Sauté for 3 mins/ varoma/ speed 2
*Add carrots, beetroot, celery chop 6 sec / speed 5
*Cook 5 min / varoma / speed 2
*Add wine, water, herbs, stock and vinegar
*Place varoma tray on top
*Cook 20 min 100c Speed 2
* Remove meatballs and place in thermoserver
* Replace MC and puree the sauce for 2 min / speed 8, slowly increasing speed from 1 to 8. I take about 50 secs to get to speed 8, there will be a lot of steam escaping so please take it slow!
*Serve meatballs with sauce. There will be plenty of sauce so you may want to set some aside and freeze for later on!
*Add your own salt and pepper to taste.
Accessories you need
You can use any meat.
You can add any vegetables to the second varoma tray when there is 5 minutes cooking time left for a complete meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Curry Chicken
- Almond Cookies
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent