- 1000 g sausages, thin
- 500 g potatoes, Cut into 2cm pieces
- 500 g water, for steaming
- 200 g onion, Cut into wedges
- 20 g olive oil
- 60 g plain flour
- 600 g water, for sauce
- 40 g tomato sauce
- 20 g stock paste
- 5 g Worcestershire sauce
- Insert blade cover/wave peeler & peel potatoes using peeler function.
- Rinse out mixing bowl
- Add 500g of water to mixing bowl & heat for 10 mins, varoma temp, spd 1.
- Stack sausages in Varoma in a cris cross patern to allow them to evenly cook.
- Cut Potatoes and place them in the simmering basket.
- Add simmering basket to bowl & place Varoma on top. Cook for 15mins, Varoma temp, spd 1.
- Check sausages & potatoes are cooked.
Remove simmering basket and set aside.
Set Varoma aside.
Empty water from bowl.
- Add 200g onion, cut into wedges and 20g olive oil. Cook for 10 mins, Varoma temp, "Counter-clockwise operation" slowest speed.
- Add 60g plain flour and 600g water. Combine 15 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" spd 2
- Add 40g tomato sauce, 20g stock paste, 5g worcestire sauce & salt & pepper to taste. Combine 15 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" spd 2
- Once combined cook for 8 mins, 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" slowest speed. This will thicken the sauce.
In the meantime remove skin from sausages and cut into bite size pieces.
Place into a Thermomix Server to keep warm.
- Once the sauce has thickened add to sausages in Thermomix Server to keep warm.
- Without washing the bowl, add in the potatoes, plus any butter, cream and cheese to your liking. Blend 20 seconds, spd 4 or until smooth.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Cajun Risoni with Chorizo
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- Korean Beef Taco
- Lamb, Red Wine and Rosemary
- Honey Mustard Chicken, Variation of two growing boys recipe