- 500 g Beef mince
- 3 tablespoons caramelised onions
- 400 g mixed vegetable puree, e.g. carrot, beetroot, zucchini, sweet potato, celery, onion
- 75 g green lentils
- 125 g water
- 4 --- handfuls grated cheddar cheese, optional
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the oil and mince to the mixing bowl and cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees, , with the measuring cup on.
Scrape down the bowl, then add the caramelised onions, vegetable puree, lentils and water and cook for 25 mins, 100 degrees, , without the measuring cup on.
Check if mince is cooked - if not, cook for another 5-10 mins,100 degrees, , without the measuring cup on.
Serve savoury mince into bowls and sprinkle with grated cheese, if using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake