- 500 g Beef mince
- 3 tablespoons caramelised onions
- 400 g mixed vegetable puree, e.g. carrot, beetroot, zucchini, sweet potato, celery, onion
- 75 g green lentils
- 125 g water
- 4 --- handfuls grated cheddar cheese, optional
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the oil and mince to the mixing bowl and cook for 10 mins, 100 degrees, , with the measuring cup on.
Scrape down the bowl, then add the caramelised onions, vegetable puree, lentils and water and cook for 25 mins, 100 degrees, , without the measuring cup on.
Check if mince is cooked - if not, cook for another 5-10 mins,100 degrees, , without the measuring cup on.
Serve savoury mince into bowls and sprinkle with grated cheese, if using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food