- 1/4 cabbage
- 1 carrot, Quarterred
- 2 spring onion, Halved
- 3 cm knob ginger
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 sprigs corriander
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 500g Chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 10g sesame oil
- 30g tamari
- salt to taste
- Coconut Oil for Frying
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Cabbage to bowl and chop for 5 sec, speed 5, set aside
2. Place carrot, Spring Onions, Ginger, Onion and herbs, chop 5 sec speed 6
3. Scrape down and add chicken to the bowl, mince for 10 seconds, speed 6
4. Add Cabbage, sesame oil, Tamari, salt, mix for 10 seconds speed, repeat if not combined.
5. Place Sesame seeds onto Thermomat or Baking paper and with wet hands form the mixture into patties, coating in the seeds.
6. Heat the coconut oil in a fry pan and cook the patties approximately 3 mins each side, until golden.
7. Serve with a salad of Tomatoes with balsamic, oil, basil and salt.
Accessories you need
These could quite easily be made much smaller and either fried or steamed in the Varoma and used as a party snack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf