- 500 grams Beef mince
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons worchester sauce
- olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 1 onion
- 100 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Fountain Bbq sauce
- 150 grams Beans
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Zuchini
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1 whole cauliflower
- A little Grated cheese of your choice
- 100 g fresh silverbeet
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place celery, chilli, onion, capsicum and zucchini in bowl for 3 seconds, speed 5
- Saute for 5 mins (with a little olive oil), 110 degrees, speed 1
Add mince, water, worchester, bbq sauce, salt and curry powder.
Place cauliflower in Veroma on top.
Cook for 10 minutes, Veroma
Stir and ensure mince is broken up. Cook for a further 10 minutes, Veroma
Add beans, cook for a further 5 minutes, Veroma
- Add silverbeet - cook for 3 minute, Veroma
Remove mince mixture to lasagne tin.
Place cauliflower in the bowl for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Spread cauliflower on top of mince mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese and Bake in oven for 20 mins at 180 deg.
Add vegetables of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing