- 500 grams Beef mince
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons worchester sauce
- olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 1 onion
- 100 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Fountain Bbq sauce
- 150 grams Beans
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Zuchini
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1 whole cauliflower
- A little Grated cheese of your choice
- 100 g fresh silverbeet
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place celery, chilli, onion, capsicum and zucchini in bowl for 3 seconds, speed 5
- Saute for 5 mins (with a little olive oil), 110 degrees, speed 1
Add mince, water, worchester, bbq sauce, salt and curry powder.
Place cauliflower in Veroma on top.
Cook for 10 minutes, Veroma
Stir and ensure mince is broken up. Cook for a further 10 minutes, Veroma
Add beans, cook for a further 5 minutes, Veroma
- Add silverbeet - cook for 3 minute, Veroma
Remove mince mixture to lasagne tin.
Place cauliflower in the bowl for 15 seconds on speed 6.
Spread cauliflower on top of mince mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese and Bake in oven for 20 mins at 180 deg.
Add vegetables of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup