- 750 g Chicken Thigh Diced
- 400 g coconut milk
- 2 brown onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons Minced Ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground tumeric
- 1.5 tablespoon garam masala
- 1.5 tablespoon ground cumin
- .5 tablespoon chilli powder, can use 1 if you like it hot
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 400 g 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 250 g Baby Spinach Leaves, stalks removed
- 200 g plain yoghurt, i use between 50g and 200 depending on how hot the curry is and if the kids are eating it.
8Recipe is created for
mince garlic 3sec/speed7
add qtr'ed onions 3 sec/speed5
scrape down the sides and add a bit of olive oil
after 2 mins of veroma add all the spices
add the chicken 1min/ (this is to coat all the chicken with the spices
add the tin of tomatoes
add the coconut milk (40g shredded coconunt and 400mls water 2mins/speed10)
10 mins before the end add the spinach
Pour into the thermoserver and stir in the yoghurt and keep until rice is ready
James Martin's Simple Chicken and Spinach Curry
You can leave out the spinach and add chickpeas.
You can also leave the meat out and just cook up as a curry sauce and batch freeze it.
Sauce goes great with prawns and fish. Just heat the sauce and add the prawns or fish and cook through.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Potato Bombs
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Cheat's Satay
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Feta Stuffed Chicken Bites with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken in Yoghurt