- 1 onion (peeled and quartered)
- 2 teaspoons Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 40 grams Olive Oil
- 500-600 grams beef mince
- 300 grams of mixed veggies
- 400 grams diced tomatoes
- 1 x 140 grams tomato paste
- pasta of choice, I use gluten free
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place in onion and chop 5 seconds, speed 5
Add garlic, ginger and oil and saute for 3 minutes, 90 deg, speed 2
Add mince and cook 7 mins, 95 deg, speed 2
Give mince a little stir with spatular. Add veggies, diced tomatoes and paste. Cook 15 mins 95 deg, speed 2
I like to then pop my pasta on the stove to cook, whilst sauce is cooking, so they are ready together.
How to make
Before chopping onion, you could pre chop your veggies in the Thermie, I find it just as easy to chop a couple up whilst mince is cooking.
I do use canned diced tomatoes, as I find it quick and easy.
I also have pre-minced garlic and ginger ready to go and add as I feel the need.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby