- 1 small red dried chilli
- 65 g Pecorino or Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 small red onion, (50 g)
- 60 g wholemeal bread
- 95 g shortcut bacon rashers
- 250 g diced veal
- 250 g diced beef fillet
- 450 g pork mince
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 110 g tomato sauce
8Recipe is created for
Place chilli, Pecorino, garlic and onion into mixing bowl and mill for 5 sec/speed 7.
Add bread and mix for 4 sec/speed 7.
Add bacon, veal and beef and mince for 10 sec//speed 7-8.
Add pork mince and remaining ingredients and combine 30 sec/Interval/.
Heat grill pan to smoking and add a little olive oil.
Roll mixture into sausage shapes with damp hands and cook in hot pan, turning as necessary.
Serve with salad and fresh bread rolls.
Accessories you need
These are great on a BBQ, but may break up. To avoid that, place 1L water into mixing bowl and steam the sausages first for 20 min/Varoma/speed 4.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge