- 1 small red dried chilli
- 65 g Pecorino or Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 small red onion, (50 g)
- 60 g wholemeal bread
- 95 g shortcut bacon rashers
- 250 g diced veal
- 250 g diced beef fillet
- 450 g pork mince
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 110 g tomato sauce
8Recipe is created for
Place chilli, Pecorino, garlic and onion into mixing bowl and mill for 5 sec/speed 7.
Add bread and mix for 4 sec/speed 7.
Add bacon, veal and beef and mince for 10 sec//speed 7-8.
Add pork mince and remaining ingredients and combine 30 sec/Interval/.
Heat grill pan to smoking and add a little olive oil.
Roll mixture into sausage shapes with damp hands and cook in hot pan, turning as necessary.
Serve with salad and fresh bread rolls.
Accessories you need
These are great on a BBQ, but may break up. To avoid that, place 1L water into mixing bowl and steam the sausages first for 20 min/Varoma/speed 4.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)