- 1 small red dried chilli
- 65 g Pecorino or Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 small red onion, (50 g)
- 60 g wholemeal bread
- 95 g shortcut bacon rashers
- 250 g diced veal
- 250 g diced beef fillet
- 450 g pork mince
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 110 g tomato sauce
8Recipe is created for
Place chilli, Pecorino, garlic and onion into mixing bowl and mill for 5 sec/speed 7.
Add bread and mix for 4 sec/speed 7.
Add bacon, veal and beef and mince for 10 sec//speed 7-8.
Add pork mince and remaining ingredients and combine 30 sec/Interval/.
Heat grill pan to smoking and add a little olive oil.
Roll mixture into sausage shapes with damp hands and cook in hot pan, turning as necessary.
Serve with salad and fresh bread rolls.
Accessories you need
These are great on a BBQ, but may break up. To avoid that, place 1L water into mixing bowl and steam the sausages first for 20 min/Varoma/speed 4.
Other users also liked...
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab