- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 carrots, quartered
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (GF)
- 145 g tomato sauce
- 15 g curry powder
- 300 g water
- 2 tbsp beef stock paste
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1000 g Beef mince
- frozen peas & corn
5h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion & carrots into bowl. Speed 7 for 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
2. Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, curry powder, water, beef stock paste and freshly ground pepper to the bowl. Speed 4 for 6 seconds to combine.
3. Add mixture to slow cooker.
4. Add mince to slow cooker.
5. Stir to combine all ingredients.
6. Set slow cooker to low & cook for 5 hours.
7. Add frozen peas & corn to mince.
*Serve with veggies, mashed potato, rice or toast.
**Can also be used for fillings for toasted sandwiches, cottage pie or a loaded potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough