- 80 g celery stalks, include leaves
- 2 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- Few Oregano leaves
- few basil leaves
- 50 g Evoo
- 500 g Beef, minced (made in TM)
- 1 fresh Bay Leaf
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock
- 70 g chicken or beef bone broth, water fine too
- 20 g tomato paste
- 400 g diced tomatoes, or diced tomatoes canned
Place garlic, onion and oil into the bowl and mix for 3 secs sp 4. Scrape down sides and saute for 2 mins 100 c.
Place celery, carrot, oregano and basil into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add minced beef, bay leaf, salt, stock and cook for 10 min/Varoma temp/Reverse/ speed soft, placing basket instead of MC onto mixing bowl lid.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 20 min/100 C/Reverse/ speed soft, again placing basket instead of MC on top of mixing bowl lid.
Serve on a bed of cooked pasta.
Accessories you need
If mincing meat in TM31, mince before commencing recipe. Never over-process; best minced by pulsing the Turbo button a few times until coarse or desired texture is reached.
For added extra calories add a few rashes of bacon with onions at the beginning
If you do not have celery I often use mushrooms.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw