- 40 g bread, ripped into pieces
- 40 g Milk
- 10 sprig fresh parsley, Leaves only
- 2 clove garlic
- 400-500 g Beef mince
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt and pepper, to your liking
- 1 tbsp parmesan
- 1/2 tbsp dried paprika
- 1 clove garlic
- 80 g brown onion
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g tinned tomatoes crushed
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste, (I use homemade)
- 1 package dried fettucine pasta
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put bread into milk in a small bowl and put aside.
2. Chop Garlic and Parsley SPD7 for 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add mince,eggs, salt, pepper, parmesan & paprika into the bowl.
4. Squeeze milk out of the bread and discard. Add bread to bowl.
5. Insert MC into lid.
6. Mix on SP5 for 10 seconds.
7. Transfer into a bowl and put aside.
8. Clean and dry bowl.
9. Spray oil onto varoma dish and tray to lightly grease.
10. With oiled hands shape meatballs to preferred size and place in varoma. Place aside.
1. Place garlic, onion and oil into TMX. SPD 5 for 5 Seconds.
2. Sautee for 3 mins at 120 deg SP 1.
3. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, sugar and tomato paste.
4. Place varoma into position. 20 Mins VAROMA SPD 1.
5. Boil water and salt and cook pasta according to directions or alternatively make fresh pasta and cook for 3-4 mins or until al dente'.
6. Put meatballs and sauce into Thermoserver and serve immediately with or without parmesan on top.
Can be altered to all tastes. Can even be made into a vegetarian dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Green Latte
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings