- 800 g Beef mince, You can use whole beef & mince your own
- 200 grams pork mince, You can use whole pork & mince your own
- 1 level teaspoons Onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 level teaspoons Garlic powder
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper, ground
- 2 scoop breadcrumbs, 2 cups
- 1 level teaspoons oregano, dried, Mexican
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic, or to taste
- 1 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste, or meat stock paste
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 150 grams red wine
- 700 grams tomato passata
- 1 canned diced tomatoes
- 300 grams mixed vegetables, carrot, mushroom, celery, zucchini
- 1 level teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 level teaspoons dried basil
- to taste chilli, dried, optional
- 500g Dried Pasta
- water, to fill bowl
- 1 level teaspoons sugar, optional / to taste
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- "Closed lid" Place 1 onion cut in 1/2 into the mixing bowl
5 sec on speed 5
Add bread crumbs
3 sec speed 4
Remove mixture from bowl & set aside
The bread will soak up onion
- "Closed lid" Add parsley and chop
5 sec speed 5
* If making your own use cubed partially frozen and use turbo mode.
About 3 x on 1 second. check consistency after each time
- "Closed lid" Add onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper
"Closed lid" Add bread & onion
"Closed lid" Add the eggs
"Gentle stir setting" blend using spatula through hole
20 sec speed 4
- Place the mixture in a bowl and roll your meatballs
You should make about 50 meatballs
Once rolled place in varoma & varoma tray, they can be touching.
They should be firm enough
- TM6 users via Cookidoo use high heat recipe
'sauteed onions with garlic'
Other users add onion and garlic to bowl
Chop 3 seconds speed 7
Cook for 5 mins 100°C
Leave in bowl
- "Closed lid" Add 300 grams of mixed roughly chopped vegetables
chop 3 sec speed 9
- "Closed lid" Add passata (use small amount of water to swish around jar then add to bowl)
Add tomato paste, red wine, canned tomatoes, stock paste, herbs
- Place lid on without MC
Add varoma with meatballs
Set to varoma for 10 minutes speed 2
- Check meatballs, stir / move around to ensure even cooking
Set to varoma temp for 10 minutes speed 2
- "Closed lid" Keeping sauce in bowl add 500 grams of pasta to the sauce in bowl.
If using long pasta break in half
Check liquid amount and if needed top up to max line
Cook for 8 mins 100°C speed 1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
Spaghetti & Sauce
Accessories you need
Personal choice for the consistency and amount of sauce if this is too much sauce for you, cook additional pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- South Pacific Raita
- Frenisian Slaw
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers