- 400 g Beef mince
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 4 --- shallots, trimmed &amp; chopped
- 4 slices bread, frozen, broken into pieces, (or 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs)
- 40 g parmesan, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 1 egg
- 4 mushrooms
- 1.5 tbsp vegetable stock powder
- 1 onion, peeled &amp; halved
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 700 g tomato passata
- 20 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
Place frozen bread into TM bowl and crumb for 10 seconds speed 7. Set aside. Without rinsing bowl, add parmesan to bowl and grate 10 seconds speed 9. Add to bowl with breadcrumbs. No need to rinse bowl.
Place chopped carrot, zucchini, shallots & mushrooms in TM bowl and chop 4 seconds speed 7. Tip into bowl with breadcrumbs and cheese
Place egg and beef mince in TM bowl and mix 5 seconds reverse speed 5. The add in all the ingredients previously set aside along with parsley and stock powder, mix 5 seconds reverse speed 5 then knead 1 minute.
Roll into small balls and place evenly in Varoma steamer over both levels
Place onion and garlic in rinsed TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Scrape down sides. Add olive oil and cook 3 minutes Varoma speed 1 with Varoma steamer fitted to top of lid.
Add tomato paste, salt, basil and passata as well as ~200g water to the TM bowl.
Fit lid and Varoma steamer on top of lid. Cook 22 minutes Varoma speed 2.
When timer is at ~16 minutes start boiling a pot of hot water on the stove top. When ~10-12 minutes, start cooking spaghetti to be ready for serving when meatballs are cooked
When TM timer has finished, tip the meatballs into the sauce and mix slowly by hand to combine. Can remove both from the TM and do this step in a separate bowl, or to keep washing load down serve drained pasta on plates, top with meatballs and then top the whole lot with sauce. Good with some extra parmesan shaved over the top to serve
Sauce &amp; to finish
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake