- 2 onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4-6 bacon rashers
- 50 grams olive oil
- 4 diced chicken thighs
- 15 grams Corn Flour, Optional
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 7 dates
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 360 grams TM chicken stock
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- mixed vegetables, 2-3 cups of fresh vegetables, ie zucchini, green beans, mushrooms, capsicum
8Recipe is created for
Place onions and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins Varoma temperature.
Add chopped bacon and chicken coated in flour and saute for 5 mins at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add dates, chilli, salt and chicken stock to TM bowl.
Cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees on and speed 1.
Add vegetables and thyme and cook for 12 mins, at 100 degrees, on , and speed 1.
Pour into thermoserver, season, and serve with TM mashed potato/sweet potato, steamed rice or couscous.
This has been a family favourite of ours for years. For those who prefer less chilli, add just a quarter of a teaspoon. Enjoy : )
Leave the MC off and use the basket on top of the lid to allow evaporation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Chocolate Panforte
- Spanish Tortilla