- 1 kg --- pork spare ribs
- 400 grams rhubarb stalks, Cut into 4
- 1-2 red chillis, fresh deseeded, To taste
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped teaspoon Five Spice Powder
- 10 grams fresh ginger
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except the spare ribs into the TM bowl & process for 10 secs speed 10.
Place pork ribs rhbarb marinade into oven proof dish with a lid add 100g water. Place into 180 oven for 1.5 hrs.
(You could try & steam the ribs in the varoma as per the In The Mix recipe - place 1 litre water into TM bowl & place spare ribs into a container that fits into the Varoma pouring the Rhubarb marinade over them. Place the covered container in the Varoma & steam for 60 mins Varoma speed 2, check that there is still 500 g water after 40 mins. At 60 mins check if pork is tender if not cook for a further 10 mins Varoma speed 2.)
Serve with steamed rice & veggies & or salad sprouts, lime wedges & fresh corriander.
Spicy Rhubarb Pork Spare Ribs
Idea taken from Jamie Oliver's Jamie at Home cookbook, he likes to serve it with noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)