- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 --- Onion halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks Celery, Roughly Chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly Chopped
- 1 green capsicum quartered
- 1 red capsicum quartered
- 500 g mince beef
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 50 g tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock (BCB)
- 30 g Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Tabasco
- salt & peper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic, celery, carrot and capsicum in bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 5.
2. Add oil and sauté for 4 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
3. Add mince and cook for 10 minutes Varoma, reverse, speed 0.5.
4. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, vegetable stock, worcestershire sauce, mustard powder and chipotle tabasco and cook 15 minutes 100 degrees reverse on speed 0.5. (Remove MC and replace with basket)
5. Add peas and corn and cook for 2 minutes 100 degrees, reverse, speed 0.5. (Remove MC and replace with basket).
Place in Thermoserver to serve.
SPICY SAVOURY MINCE
You could use any type of mustard, depending on taste.
Serve with rice, pasta, mash potato, on toast or use as the base for Nachos.
Use spatula occasionally to help stir
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart