THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon olice oil
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 2 Carrot's, Peeled & cut in 3 or 4
- 2 celery sticks, Cut into 3 to 4
- 500 grams lamb mince
- 2 heaped tablespoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- 20 grams tomato paste
- 1 dried bayleaf
- 20 grams Worcesture Sauce
- 400 grams White Sweet Potato, White or Purple Skin. Chopped into approx 4cm pieces
- 400 grams frozen peas
- 20 grams Butter
- salt & pepper
- 125mls Milk
Recipe is created for
Add Onion, Carrot & Celery, 5 Sec Speed 4.
Add Oil, 4 min, Varoma, REVERSE Speed 2.
Add all other Pie Filling Ingredients. Place lid on top then Varoma Dish. Add White Sweet Potato. 20 min, Varoma, REVERSE Speed 1.5.
Add Peas to Varoma Dish, 5 min, Varoma, REVERSE Sp 1.5.
Reve Varoma tray & pour Pie filling into serving dish & rinse out bowl & dry.
Add White Sweet Potato & Peas, butter, Salt & Pepper & Mik.
1 min Speed 5. Repeat if smoother texture is required.
Place Potato & Pea smash on top of pie & bake in a hot oven for 20 mins or until Crust on top of Smash.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad