THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon olice oil
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 2 Carrot's, Peeled & cut in 3 or 4
- 2 celery sticks, Cut into 3 to 4
- 500 grams lamb mince
- 2 heaped tablespoon TM Vegetable stock paste
- 20 grams tomato paste
- 1 dried bayleaf
- 20 grams Worcesture Sauce
- 400 grams White Sweet Potato, White or Purple Skin. Chopped into approx 4cm pieces
- 400 grams frozen peas
- 20 grams Butter
- salt & pepper
- 125mls Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Onion, Carrot & Celery, 5 Sec Speed 4.
Add Oil, 4 min, Varoma, REVERSE Speed 2.
Add all other Pie Filling Ingredients. Place lid on top then Varoma Dish. Add White Sweet Potato. 20 min, Varoma, REVERSE Speed 1.5.
Add Peas to Varoma Dish, 5 min, Varoma, REVERSE Sp 1.5.
Reve Varoma tray & pour Pie filling into serving dish & rinse out bowl & dry.
Add White Sweet Potato & Peas, butter, Salt & Pepper & Mik.
1 min Speed 5. Repeat if smoother texture is required.
Place Potato & Pea smash on top of pie & bake in a hot oven for 20 mins or until Crust on top of Smash.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- St. Patricks Day Ireland Splice Cocktail
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)