- 2 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 500 grams beef fillet steak, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegemite
- 150 grams button mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, add more if desired
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 portion Puff pastry, shop brought or home made
Place parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Set aside.
Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add cornflour, beef, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, vegemite, mushrooms, white pepper, salt, parsley and red wine and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 1
Allow to cool completely before assembling pies.
If using an oven to cook the pies, preheat the oven to 200°C and grease a large 6 hole muffin tray and bake for 30-35 mins or until golden brown.
If using a pie maker, cut the bottoms and tops of the pie to fit and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes.
Vegetables can also be added
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce