- 1 --- Whole organic free range chicken, Cut the chest and rub with salt and pepper insdie out place it into your veroma
- 100 gram quinoa, Place into the main bowl
- 1 --- green apple, Cut to pieces into main bowl
- 1 --- onion, Cut to pieces into main bowl
- 2 --- carrots, Cut to pieces into main bowl
- 3 stalks celery stalk, Cut to pieces into main bowl
- 1200 grams water, Into main bowl
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- put all of the vegetables and quinoa and water into main bowl. Place Chicken into veroma, set 60mins veroma, speed1
Cut the chicken chest up rub salt and pepper inside and out
Accessories you need
You can add any other seasonal vege as you like into the main bowl, for example yams, sweet potatoes, pumkins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup