THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 grams fresh bread
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 rashers bacon, rind removed and quartered
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 rashers bacon, rind removed
- 5 small chicken breasts, butterflied (sliced carefully down the middle)
- 900 grams water
- 4-5 potatoes, cubed
- 3-4 cups of mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 30 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place bread and parsley in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds/speed 8 to make breadcrumbs. Set aside.
Place onion and bacon in TM bowl, chop for 3 seconds/speed 5.
Add breadcrumbs, vegetable stock paste, egg and salt and pepper, mix for 10 seconds//speed 4.
Put a handful of stuffing mix onto a butterflied chicken breast. close up and wrap with bacon, repeat until all breasts are stuffed and rolled. Place 3 rolled breasts on the varoma tray and 2 in the varoma bowl (push to outer edges so there are plenty of vent holes vacant).
Place water into TM bowl and set Varoma into position. Cook for 10 minutes/Varoma temperature/speed 3.
Place potatoes into steam basked and add to TM bowl (make sure it isn't overloaded). Cook for 25 minutes/Varoma temperature/speed 3.
Add mixed vegetables to varoma and cook for 10 minutes/Varoma temperature/speed 3 (for this step, I removed the chicken and placed into a pre-heated oven on 180 degrees, just to crisp up the bacon but this is optional).
Plate up chicken and vegetables. Remove water from TM bowl (I used some of the water in the TM bowl to make the gravy). Add potatoes to TM bowl (check that they are cooked first), add butter and milk and mash for 10 seconds/speed 4, serve immediately.
Chicken Rolls, Mash and Vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt
- Mum's Easy Peasy Corn Chowder
- Mushroom risotto
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)