- 30 grams olive oil
- 500 grams fresh tomatoes
- 1 level tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 stalks celery - sliced
- 5-6 sliced mushrooms
- 2 heaped tbsp tomato paste
- 1-2 level tbsp dried italian herb mix or equivalent fresh herbs
- 3 Rashers of Bacon - sliced
- 500 gram packet of thin spaghetti pasta
8Recipe is created for
Blitz tomatoes to consistency of tinned diced tomatoes and set aside.
Chop onion and garlic, speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and bacon and saute at 100º, speed 1 for 2 mins with mc in.
Add tomatoes, celery, herbs, mushrooms, tomato paste, stock concentrate, and 2-4 tbsp of water.Cook at 100º, 20 mins on speed 1.
Add mince and stir through a little with spatula to incorporate sauce. Cook 100º, 8 mins on
Serve on a bed of cooked thin spaghetti and top with grated parmesan or cheddar. (My kids prefer the cheddar but mum and dad love the "stinky cheese"!!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken