- 700 g Steak, trim fat and cut into strips 1cm x 3cm any cut of steak will do
- 60 g Butter
- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 green apples, Peeled, Cored and Quartered
- 2 bananas, Peeled and broken into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM veggie stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pinch of each Salt and Pepper
1. Chop Onion 3 Sec / speed 7.
2. Add Butter and Sauté (With MC Removed) 3 mins / Varoma Temp / Speed 2.
3. Add banana and Apple and chop 3 Sec / Speed 7, Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat 3 Sec / Speed 7, Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add Curry Powder and cook for 2 Min / 100° / Speed 2.
5. Add Flour and 100g Water and cook for 2 Min / 100° / Speed 2.
6. Add Steak , 400g Water, TM Veggie Stock Concentrate, Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper. Give the contents of the bowl a good stir with the spatula and cook for 20 Mins / 100° / / with MC removed and simmering basket on lid.
7. Pour into Thermoserver and rest before serving (Curry will thicken upon standing.
Serve with rice.
This recipe has been converted from the Womens Weekly Recipe Card Library.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing