- 2 chicken breasts, (500g approx)
- 50 grams carrot
- 50 grams red onion
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 1 egg
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Sweet chilli sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 650 grams water
- 650 grams potatoes
- Other vegetables of your choice
- 35 grams Butter
- 80 grams Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop chicken breasts and mince for 10 sec / sp 7 - set aside.
2. Without cleaning bowl, add carrot and onion, blitz for 5 sec / sp 9, scrape.
3. Add peas, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of SC sauce and the reserved chicken mince and mix for 25 sec / / sp 4.
4. Using wet hands, form into balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes (tip 1).
5. Add water to clean bowl and and place rissoles on Varoma tray (tip 2). Brush tops of rissoles with 1 tbspn SC sauce and cook for 10 min / Varoma / sp 3.
6. Add chopped potatoes to simmer basket and insert into bowl. Place vegetables in varoma dish and cook 20 min / Varoma / sp 3.
7. Brush rissoles with remaining sauce and check potatoes and veggies, and cook for a further 5 min / Varoma / sp 3 if needed.
8. When cooked, remove Varoma, remove basket from bowl, discard water and insert butterfly and potatoes.
9. Add butter and milk and mash 10 sec / sp 4.
1. Only refrigerate for 30 minutes, or they get too cold in the centre. If preparing earlier, varoma for 15 minutes at step 5. Pan fry at this point if not all-in-one meal.
2. Line the tray with wet baking paper to stop anything going through to the veggies, but leave some holes uncovered to allow the steam to get through.
1. For GF sub breadcrumbs for 2 slices of blitzed GF bread or cornflour.
2. Want more spice? Add 1/4 tsp of chilli at step 3.
3. More herbs? Add 1 tsp of dried herbs or 20g of fresh herbs at step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Apple Crumble
- Choc Mint Balls
- Grandma Kath's Shortbread
- Varoma Honey Chicken and Non-Fried Rice
- Tracy's Rumballs
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Spicy Chicken Kebabs
- Easy Meatloaf
- Three Cheese Sauce
- Tracy's Traditional Rock Cakes
- Tracy's Chocolate Fudge Cake/Cupcakes
- Tracy's CWA Yo-yo's or melting moments
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd