- 1000 g Chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Greek or natural yoghurt
- 3 tablespoon Tandoori paste*, (can be purchased or see indian cookbook)
- 3 clove garlic
- 200 g quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 Large Brown Onion, sliced
- 250 g green beans, cut into large pieces
- 1 Large carrot, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1.2 l water
- 1 handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced for garnish
1h 5minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place garlic in mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Add tandoori paste, yoghurt and chicken and mix for 10 seconds "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 2 or until chicken is thoroughly covered with marinade.
Set mixture aside to marinade for at least half an hour, longer if possible
Place water into mixing bowl. Put rinsed and drained quinoa into simmering basket and set into place.
Place vegetables into the varoma dish and chicken onto the varoma tray and set varoma into place. Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma temperature speed 2.
Remove quinoa and place into thermoserver.
Set Varoma back into place and cook for a further 15 mintues Varoma temperature speed 2.
Place quinoa chicken and vegetables into a large mixing bowl and combine with coriander and chilli (if using). Serve
Accessories you need
This is lovely served with some additional greek yoghurt on the side.
If you prefer a milder tandoori flavour, reduce the paste to 2 tablespoons.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls