- 250 grams Mixed frozen diced veggies (corn,peas,carrot)
- 2 level teaspoons black pepper ground
- 1 level tbsp salt
- 2 level teaspoons white pepper ground
- 2 level teaspoons Thyme Dried
- 2 level teaspoons nutmeg ground
- 1 level tbsp cornflour
- 1 level tbsp water
- 1 level tbsp tomato paste
- 2 level tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 250 grams liquid vegetable stock
- 60 grams olive oil
- 250 grams sliced mushrooms
- 2 Brown onions cut into half then half again
- 500 grams Mince lamb: COURSE
- 2 level teaspoons rosemary dried
- Mashed potatoes recipe from the Basic Cook Book
Recipe is created for
Note: First make the mashed potatoes and set aside before approaching the following steps.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, grease deep baking dish (22cm- 26cm).
2. Place bowl on TM, weigh frozen veggies and set aside.
3. Place onions into mixing bowl, chop 3 seconds, speed 4.
4. Scrap down, add oil, 3 minutes, 120 degrees, speed1.
5. Add mushrooms, 3 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1.
6. Add lamb mince, 5 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1 reverse. Stir mince with spatula breaking any chunky pieces.
7. Add salt, all herbs and spices, tomato paste, vegetable stock and Worcestershire sauce, 5 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1 reverse.
8. Combine 1 tbsp corn flour with 1 tbsp water in a small bowl to form a paste then and add to mixing bowl, add reserved frozen veggies, 15 seconds, speed 2.5 reverse.
9. Pour into making dish, and top with mashed potatoes, spreading evenly.
10. Bake until golden, roughly around 25 minutes.
Shepherds Pie Filling
Measuring cup to remain in mixing bowl lid during all steps.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Masala Dosa
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls