THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 600 grams chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 1 leek
- 1 apple, cored & halved
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- half egg, lighly beaten
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
Add leek, carrot, zucchini & apple to ™ bowl a chop speed 8 , 5-10 secs.
You may need your vegetables very finely chopped if you have particularly fussy children & need to hide them well
Add chicken & mince for 8-15 secs on speed 7
Add sage, egg & breadcrumbs and mix all together on reverse speed 2 10 - 20 secs.
Use spatula to help mix everything round and make sure combined well.
Annabel Karmel's recipe says to shape mixture into Teddy Bear shapes about 2cm thick & 9cm across.
Sauté in vegetable oil for 12-15 mins until golden & cooked through.
Decorate with eyes, nose & mouth out of vegetable pieces.
Place all the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper.
Wrap mixture in paper and roll and shape into a big thick sausage shape (approx 9cm across)
Twist ends of paper at each end of "sausage" so that you have the mixture firmly wrapped inside baking paper.
Place in Varoma .
Fill ™ bowl with at least 800 g water.
Steam roll for at least 25 mins on Varoma heat speed 4.
Make sure cooked all the way through.
Allow to cool slightly.
This can now be cut into individual "burger" slices.
Serve with steamed vegetables or in a roll with sauce of choice.
This is very delicious served cold as well.
Can be used for kids lunches in sandwiches or just as nibble pieces for picnic etc.
Although this is from a recipe book aimed at children my whole family love this recipe, the apples keep it lovely and moist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Fairy cakes
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin