THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 600 grams chicken breast fillets, skinless
- 1 leek
- 1 apple, cored & halved
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- half egg, lighly beaten
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
Add leek, carrot, zucchini & apple to ™ bowl a chop speed 8 , 5-10 secs.
You may need your vegetables very finely chopped if you have particularly fussy children & need to hide them well
Add chicken & mince for 8-15 secs on speed 7
Add sage, egg & breadcrumbs and mix all together on reverse speed 2 10 - 20 secs.
Use spatula to help mix everything round and make sure combined well.
Annabel Karmel's recipe says to shape mixture into Teddy Bear shapes about 2cm thick & 9cm across.
Sauté in vegetable oil for 12-15 mins until golden & cooked through.
Decorate with eyes, nose & mouth out of vegetable pieces.
Place all the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper.
Wrap mixture in paper and roll and shape into a big thick sausage shape (approx 9cm across)
Twist ends of paper at each end of "sausage" so that you have the mixture firmly wrapped inside baking paper.
Place in Varoma .
Fill ™ bowl with at least 800 g water.
Steam roll for at least 25 mins on Varoma heat speed 4.
Make sure cooked all the way through.
Allow to cool slightly.
This can now be cut into individual "burger" slices.
Serve with steamed vegetables or in a roll with sauce of choice.
This is very delicious served cold as well.
Can be used for kids lunches in sandwiches or just as nibble pieces for picnic etc.
Although this is from a recipe book aimed at children my whole family love this recipe, the apples keep it lovely and moist.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Plum Cobbler
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts