- 500 grams chicken breast fillets, roughly chopped into 5cm
- 1 egg
- 1 level tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 3cm knob ginger
- 1 level tablespoon lemongrass, fresh or paste
- 1/2 bunch coriander, fresh
- 3 shallots, roughly chopped into 3 pieces
- 2 mild red Chili, deseeded
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 clove garlic, fresh
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, ginger, shallots & fresh chilli in TM bowl chop 3 secs speed 7 scrape down sides
Add chicken breast fillets, egg, fish sauce & coriander, lemongrass, S&P to the TM bowl 6 secs speed 5
Use tablesppon to put mixture into patties onto baking paper on tray
Place in fridge till ready to cook - gives the mix time to "firm up"
Cook in lightly oiled pan - do not overcrowd
Makes approx 12 patties - can be cooked & frozen for up to a month
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
No need to put in fridge to firm mixture
Can be cooked straight away
If you like a little more "heat" you can add dried chili
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables