- 1 level tablespoon oil
- 500 g chicken breast, raw, Skinless
- 1 --- carrot, capsicum and onion
- 1 Long Red Chili
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 330 g Arborio risotto rice
- 60 g Thai red curry past (eg. Adam or homemade)
- 450 g chicken stock liquid
- 250 g Coconut Cream.
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
1. Place onion, chilli, garlic and half the kaffir lime leaves into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/speed 7. Scape down side of bowl.
2. Add oil and sauté 3 min/varoma/ speed 1.
3. Add carrot and capsicum and chop 3sec/ speed 7. Scrape down side of bowl.
4. Add chicken and Thai paste and cook 2 min/varoma/reverse/speed1.
5. Add chicken stock, coconut cream and rice and cook 17 min/100C/reverse/speed 1.
6. Pour into thermosever, add fish sauce and stir. Allow to rest for 5 mins prior to serving.
7. Serve topped with coriander, remaining kaffir lime leaves and fried shallots.
Accessories you need
Can use Thai red curry from a jar or home made. Adjust the paste (upto 75 g)for how hot you would like it. The amount in the recipe gives a mild flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- Breakfast Beans
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)