- 1/2 Long Red Chilli, seeds removed
- 2 cm Glace ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 Small Coriander plant, roots chopped off
- 20 g coconut oil
- 1 slice day old Multi-grain Bread, torn into 1/4's.
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 500 g chicken mince
Recipe is created for
Place bread into TM bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
Place chilli, ginger and coriander into TM bowl and chop 10 seconds, speed 8. Scrape down sides and chop 5 seconds, speed 8. Scrape down sides and add coconut oil to TM bowl and saute, 1 1/2 minutes, 100c, speed 1. Allow mixture to cool slightly.
Add breadcrumbs and all other ingredients and mix for 30 seconds, speed 6.
Lay out lengths of Glad Wrap approx. 40cm in length. You will need 6-8 lengths. Place a portion of the mixture (about the size of a tennis ball) at one end of each length of Glad Wrap. Roughly shape into a sausage. Roll up in the Glad Wrap tucking the edges under at the end.
Place the sausages in the Varoma dish and tray.
Add 500g water to TM Bowl. Put Varoma in place and cook for 15 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2.
Allow sausages to cool slightly before removing Glad Wrap. Sausages can now be finished off on the BBQ or frozen for later use. Please note that the sausages are not fully cooked at this stage. If you are serving these with a sauce then you can steam them for an extra 5 minutes so that they are completely cooked through. We like them finished off on the BBQ so that they taste like 'normal' sausages!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Slow Cooked Pulled Mexican Beef