- 15 grams Oil or Butter or more if you want
- extra coriander, To Garnish
- 600 gram chicken breast
- 6 shallots
- 3 pieces garlic
- 1 stalk Lemon grass, or 2 tablespoons
- 1 cube ginger, or 2 tablespoons
- 1 --- chilli
- 1 can 400 Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon Thai Green Curry Paste
- 6 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 Red Capiscum
- 1 green beans
- 1 bunch coriander
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put shallots/spring onions, garlic, ginger, lemon grass, chilli into bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 10 seconds.
2. Add a drop of oil or butter and saute for 2 min/varoma temp/ speed soft
3. Add tin of coconut milk/cream, vege stock and Thai Chicken Curry Paste and Cook 4 minutes/varoma temp/speed 1
4. Add thinly sliced chicken and cook 8 minutes/varoma temp/reverse/speed soft
5. Add fish sauce, coriander, capsicum, beans and cook 2 minutes/varoma temp/reverse/speed 1
Yum pour into thermoserver, garnish with extra corinader and let it sick whilst you cook the rice.
Thai Curry Chicken
You can use whatever vege you like or not use them.
If you don't have fresh garlic, giner, lemongrass, coriander you can buy them in the tubes and use that instead.
I use more than one tablespoon of thai paste just what I prefer so taste and see.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.