- 1 garlic clove, Peeled
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 5 grams olive oil
- 100 grams cheese, Cubed
- 1 carrot, Not peeled, roughly chopped
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 egg
- to taste Mixed Herbs
- 20 grams Barbecue Sauce
- 20 grams tomato sauce
- 80 grams gluten free flour
- 1 level teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 30 grams red wine
Recipe is created for
- Place onion and garlic in bowl, 4sec/sp5.
Add oil, sauté 3mins/reverse/sp1.
Add cheese and carrot in bowl, 3sec/sp7.
Add mince, egg, tomato sauce, bbq sauce, mixed herbs, gluten free flour, stock paste, red wine in bowl, 25 secs/reverse/sp4.5.
Roll into 12 balls and place in fridge for min 30 mins.
Cook on BBQ or in pan.
Accessories you need
Follow the Cookidoo basic bread roll recipe for the perfect pair!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)