THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 egg, medium
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, chopped roughly in 2-3cm pieces
- 30 g polenta
- 1 g dried thyme, or 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 g paprika, or 1/2 teaspoon of paprika (not smoked)
- 2 chicken breasts, cut each into 5-6 thin strips
- salt, season
- pepper, ground, season
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
9Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Gluten free Nut free Baking Cooking Freezing Frying Heating Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Take away food Dinner Lunch Snack Supper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees/ fan forced 180 degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with an oven mat or non-stick baking paper.
3. Crack one egg in a bowl and season with salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
4. Add Parmesan, Polenta, Thyme and Paprika to your Thermomix bowl and chop for 10 secs / Sp 9
5. Place Parmesan Crumb in another bowl
6. Add each chicken strip into the egg mixture to coat and then place in the bowl of parmesan crumb to coat and then place on a oven mat on a tray (or a tray with bakers paper on it.)
7. Back in the oven for 12-14 minutes or until crisp, golden brown and cooked through.
8. Divide between two plates and serve with a squeeze of lemon.
Accessories you need
Require an extra 2 bowls for the Parmesan Crumb, and the egg mixture and a fork.
This recipe has been converted from the Chicken pieces with Parmesan Crumb recipe on Page 139 of "the fast 800 Recipe Book" by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison with the Foreword by Dr Michael Mosley.
Serve with Salad of choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- Nans Savoury Mustard Mince
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania
- Stir Fry
- Butter Chicken
- LOW CARB Sloppy Joe’s
- Pork Rissoles
- Chicken Soup with Luncheon by @levi_nathania
- Kyra's Anzac Crumble Caramel Slice
- Cranberry & Orange Granola
- Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Puppy Pops
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Chickpea, Peanut Butter and Sultana Biscuits
- Grandmama's Salmon Pate
- Thermo-lish Caramelised Onions
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole
- Brownie +mix ins
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche