- 200 grams tomatoes, cut in half
- 200 grams red capsicum, roughly chopped &amp; deseeded
- 140 grams brown onion, Cut into quarters
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 500 grams baby potatoes, large ones cut in half
- 150 grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 500 grams chicken thigh, cut into 4-5cm cubed pieces
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 1 bay leaf, dried
- 5 grams paprika
- 30 grams TMX Vegetable Stock Concerntrate
- 1 portion frozen peas, fill up the MC full of Peas
- Extra Green Vegetables, if needed, steamed
- water, if needed
8Recipe is created for
1. Add Tomatoes, Capsicum, Carrot, Onion, Leek and Garlic into the TMX Bowl and chop for 5 Secs/Speed 5.
2. Add Coconut Oil (or oil of choice) and saute for 10Mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
3. Blend the Vegetable Sauce for 30Secs/Speed 7. Gradually going from Speed 1 to Speed 7.
4. Add cubed Chicken Thighs and cook for 5Mins/Varoma/Reverse/Soft.
5. Add Baby Potatoes. a Bay Leaf, Paprika, TMX Vege Stock Concerntrate and add water if needed to make up to the 2 litre mark inside the TMX bowl.
6. Cook for 15mins/Varoma//.
7. Add the MC full of frozen Peas and cook for a further 10mins/Varoma//.
Use the Simmering Basket to put on instead of the MC at Step 6.
If you are cooking for a larger amount of people and would like to bulk it up, you could omit the peas from Step 7. And at Step 6 change it to Cook for 25Mins/Varoma/, then I would add other veges to either the Simmering Basket or Varoma (depending how much you want) and steam some Green Veges while your Casserole is resting in the Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth