THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 heaped teaspoons BBQ Seasoning, Flavor Chef (Additive & Gluten Free)
- 50 g Coconut Aminos
- 60 g tomato paste
- 65 g Raw Honey
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 150 g Bone Broth
- 4 pork spare ribs, Bone Removed, cut in half
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Garlic in Bowl - Chop Speed 7, 3 seconds.
Remove lid and scrape down bowl.
Add all ingredients (except pork) into the bowl. Mix on Speed 6 / 10 seconds.
Add Pork Spare Ribs to the bowl, Use your spatula to make sure they are submerged and covered in the BBQ sauce.
Add Veggies of choice to your Varoma at this stage.
Cook on (reverse) / Varoma / 25 mins /
Paleo Pork Spare Ribs
Once cooked you either have 4 options:
1. Transfer the pork spare ribs and sauce into a slow cooker and slow cook for a further 1 hour. This allows the sauce to thicken and go sticky and the pork becomes super soft and sticky. (This is what I did, and they were DELICIOUS and easy for my toddler to chew)
2. Transfer pork and sauce into an oven and cook on low until the sauce becomes sticky.
3. Seperate the sauce and pork, Flash fry the pork spare ribs in a frypan to add colour and thicken the sauce on the stove top on low heat.
4. Leave them be and eat straight out of the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Thai beef salad