- 1 large onion quartered
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 750 grams chicken breasts, cubed
- 400 ml can coconut milk/cream
- 400 grams Fresh or Tinned Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- handful fresh coriander or basil leaves, chopped
Recipe is created for
Add onion, garlic and ginger to TM bowl. Chop for 5 secs/speed 7.
Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins/100 degrees/speed soft.
Add red curry paste, tomato paste and cubed chicken and cook for 2 mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed soft.
Add coconut milk/cream and cook for 10 mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed soft.
Add tomatoes, brown sugar, fish sauce and fresh herbs and cook for a further 5 mins/100 degrees/reverse/speed soft.
Accessories you need
Serve with jasmine rice to absorb the excess juice. Garnish with extra coriander or basil leaves.
The kids love this recipe as it's quite mild.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini balls
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Thermo Papa's Spinach "Monsta" Pasta Sauce
- KFC Chicken at Home