- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1/2 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 500 gram turkey mince
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Place onion, carrot & zucchini into mixing bowl & chop 5 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients & mix 30 seconds/speed 4.
5. Roll mixture into balls & place on prepared tray.
6. Bake 14-18 minutes or until cooked through (check after 14 minutes as you don't want the meatballs to dry out).
Accessories you need
Serve with cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles for a healthy meal.
Use feta instead of cottage cheese & add sundried tomatoes for a different alternative.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars