- 500 grams free-range chicken thigh fillets, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 250ml can apricot nectar
- 110ml Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 package french onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Corn Flour
- 500 grams chicken breast fillet
- 1 cans Apricot pieces, juice drained
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat oil for 3 mins 100o speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add chicken pieces and cook 5 mins 100o mix all the liquids together with the soup mix and add to TM bowl along with the apricots and cook for 25 mins on 100o speed 1. Add parsley and seasoning to taste. If not thick enough, use a little corn flour mixed with water.
Nice served with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages