- 750 grams Rump/Steak, sliced into strips
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons paprika, more if you like the taste
- 1 pinches cayenne pepper
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable concentrated stock
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 200ml sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
OPTIONAL: Chop mushrooms 2 secs / speed 3.
1. Chop onion and garlic 5 secs / speed 5.
2. Add butter, paprika & cayenne pepper and saute for 2mins / 100deg / speed 1.
3. Add meat and saute for 2mins / 100deg / / speed 1.
4. Add tomato paste, mushrooms, water, vegetable concentrate, worcestershire sauce & mustard and cook for 5mins / 100deg / / . Put steamer basket on top of lid to let some evaporation, instead of the measuring cup.
5. Add sour cream, cornflour and more paprika if you like and cook for a further 30mins / 100deg / / .
Served with pasta or mash & some green vegetables to cut through the richness
I used sweet hungarian paprika and it was lovely!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma