- 500-700 grams cauliflower florets
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 brown onions, peeled and halved
- 40 grams Butter
- 3 tbsp curry powder, Level tbsp
- 1 tbsp tumeric ground
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1000 grams cubed chuck steak
- 400 gram Tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Thermomix stock concentrate
- 150 grams cream
- 300 grams mixed vegetables of choice, (potato, carrots, broccoli, peas etc)
1h 18minPreparation 8minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1.Put cauliflower into TMX and chop on speed 5 for 7 seconds, set aside in varoma tray
2. Put garlic cloves & onions into TMX and blitz 2-3 seconds, speed 5
3. Scrape down side of bowl
4. Add butter and sauté 3 mins, 100 degrees speed 1
5. Add curry powder, turmeric and mustard and sauté 2 mins 100 degrees speed 1
6. Add sugar and vinegar, mix 5 seconds, speed 3
7. Add cubed beef, tinned tomatoes, TMX stock and cook 100 degrees 40mins speed soft.
8. Add cream and cook for 10 minutes speed soft
9. Add vegetables to varoma bowl (or some may fit in TMX bowl). Put varoma on and cook 20 minutes VAROMA temperature speed 2
I found the cauliflower rice was a bit watery, so you may want to give it a bit of a squeeze out before serving.
I add the cooked vegetables to the tm bowl and give a little manual stir before serving as my kids are fussy and this helps hide them!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Potato Soup
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Veg Sandwich
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Azuki Bean Paste ( Red Bean Paste)
- Date Loaf