- 8-12 sausages, Pre-cooked, BBQ leftovers
- 1 onion, Peeled & halved
- 2 clove garlic, Peeled
- 2 carrot, Roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, From being chopped and then stored in freezer bag
- 2 tablespoons basil, From being chopped and then stored in freezer bag in freezer
- 3 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Powder
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoon TM stock paste, To taste
- 300 g water
- 1 to taste pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 30 g oil
- 400 g rice
Place rice in TM basket and rinse. Add 900g water to TM bowl and sit basket inside.
Cook 14 mins / Varoma / Sp 4.
Once completed, put rice in thermoserver to keep warm.
Place onion, garlic, vegetables (anything you want to clean out of the fridge), herbs and chop 3 secs / speed 5
Add oil, curry powder, cumin and saute 3 mins / varoma / sp 1
Add tomatoes, TM stock paste, water, pepper and sugar. Cook 10 mins / 100d / sp 1
Chop sausages into 1.5cm pieces and add to TM bowl, gently stir with sptula. Cook 8 mins / 100d / reverse / sp1
Serve with cooked rice
Great freezer meal to heat and eat later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Blueberry Blondie
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- Breakfast Crumble
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free